The Bellevue Hospital Direct Access Lab Testing
The Direct Access Testing program allows you to order your own laboratory tests at an affordable price when you want them - without a physician's order.
Direct Access Testing is available at The Bellevue Hospital's main laboratory inside the hospital, located at 1400 W. Main Street in Bellevue.
Hours for the Direct Access Testing services are Mondays through Fridays, 6:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. and on Saturdays from 6:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Direct Access Testing is for non-urgent, wellness blood work. It is not intended for participants with serious medical conditions that require close monitoring by a primary care provider.
- A physician order is not required
- Appointments are not necessary, but pre-registration is required
- Direct Access Testing will not be coded or billed to insurance and must be paid for at the time of the service
- Participants are encouraged to share test results with their primary care provider
Participation in the Direct Access Testing Program is Easy:
1) Pre-register for the testing by calling 419.483.4040, Ext. 0.
2) Complete the testing order form and consent and return it to the laboratory when you arrive for your testing. (Order forms may be printed from below. Forms will also be available at the laboratory.)
3) Pay for your tests. Check and credit/debit card payments are accepted.
Testing and Pricing:
|*Complete Blood Count w/Basic Metabolic and Lipid Panel||$50|
|Prostate Screen (PSA)||$30|
|Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)||$25|
Please note, tests that are indicated with an asterisk (*) require a 10-12 hour fasting period prior to testing.