Great Lakes Physicians is a locally recognized medical group known for serving Bellevue and the surrounding communities for over 20 years. Great Lakes Physicians offers highly trained medical providers specializing in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonology and Podiatric Surgery. Our medical excellence extends from primary care to leading edge surgical procedures.
Our expertise is backed by a strong commitment to values. Great Lakes Physician's core values: dignity, service, excellence and justice - are the guiding principles for all we do.
Now Offering Mobile Check-In
Did you know that our Great Lakes Physicians offices allow you to check in online ahead of time? You can confirm your appointment via text message or email, and check in online prior to your visit. You can also check in on your own device when you arrive for your appointment. When you call to schedule your next appointment with one of our Great Lakes Physicians, ask us about using mobile registration to make your next visit simpler and faster.
COVID-19 Visitor Restrictions and Updated Services
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Great Lakes Physicians has developed visitor restrictions and proactive measures to protect our patients, visitors and staff.
- As of Friday, August 27, the Great Lakes Physicians offices will allow up to two visitors per patient.
- Visitors and patients will still be required to wear a surgial mask while in the office. If you do not have a surgical mask, one will be provided to you.
Exceptions may be made for:
- End of life situations.
- Decision-making by the healthcare power of attorney.
- The patient’s emotional well-being.
- Patients with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD).
Safe physical distancing is still required. Visitors may be asked to wait in their vehicle if the waiting area cannot accomodate additional persons while still maintaining the recommended 6 foot distancing guidelines.