Routine Laboratory Services
Patients will no longer need to schedule lab appointments. A physician order is required and patients may call to pre-register at 419-483-4040, then dialing 0 for the operator.
For the protection of our staff, patients and visitors, everyone entering the hospital will be required to wear a surgical face mask - regardless of vaccination status. If you arrive at the hospital with a cloth face covering, TBH will provide you a surgical mask to replace your cloth face covering. These surgical masks should be worn while in the facility and our affiliate hospital offices.
Hours for The Bellevue Hospital outpatient laboratory services:
|Monday - Friday||6:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||6:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.|
1400 W. Main Street, Bellevue
COVID-19 Testing at TBH
The Bellevue Hospital's drive-up COVID-19 testing is designed for patients with COVID-19 symptoms or those who have been in close contact with someone testing positive for COVID-19. Appointments are not necessary, but pre-registration is required.
COVID-19 testing hours are:
Mondays - Fridays, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Here are some reminders for individuals using The Bellevue Hospital's drive-up COVID-19 testing:
- Patients must pre-register by calling 419.484.5442 from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Patients must have a physician's order for testing (paper or electronic)
- There are no Saturday testing hours available
- Patients should enter the hospital's campus off the County Road 302 entrace and proceed to the drive-up testing lanes on the east side of the hospital's campus. This area is indicated with a yellow star in the map below. Patients should remain in their vehicle.
Patients needing COVID-19 testing that are not exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 should enter the hospital through Patient Entrance A (indicated with a red box in the map below).
Remember, please do not use The Bellevue Hospital's Emergency Department for COVID-19 testing unless you are experiencing severe symptoms and require immediate medical care. Sever symptoms may include, but are not limited to the following - turning blue, severe chest pain, shortness of breath or confusion. Use of the Emergency Department should be reseved for medical emergencies.
Family Health Services - Clyde Laboratory
Family Health Services has reinstated laboratory services at their Clyde location. Please note: COVID-19 testing will not be done at the Clyde location.
Hours for Family Health Services outpatient laboratory services:
|Monday - Thursday||8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Friday||8:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.|
|Saturday - Sunday||Closed|
402 W. McPherson Hwy., Clyde
Direct Access Testing at TBH
The Direct Access Testing (DAT) program allows you to order your own laboratory tests at an affordable price when you want them - without a physician's order.
DAT will be available starting October 1, 2021 at The Bellevue Hospital's main laboratory inside the hospital, located at 1400 W. Main Street in Bellevue.
Click HERE to learn more about test availability, pre-registration and payment information.
Accessing Your Test Results
The Bellevue Hospital knows it is important to know your results. Here are some options for accessing your results:
1. If you have access to TBH’s patient portal, FollowMyHealth, you may find your test results this way. If you are already
signed up for the portal, log in at: https://bellevuehospital.followmyhealth.com.
If you are not signed up for the patient portal, follow the directions in the brochure below to set up your account.
When accessing the portal for your COVID-19 results, use this diagram to understand your testing outcome:
2. Wait for your physician to contact you with the results. Turnaround times vary depending on the test.
Please note: Turnaround times for COVID-19 test results may take one to two days.
3. Although Health Information Management (Medical Records) is currenly closed to in-person visits, you can call 419.483.4040, Ext. 4212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for release of your medical records.
Dr. Yilan Chang, M.D.
Accredited by the Joint Commission
For more information please dial 419.483.4040 and the following option.