Routine Laboratory Services
Many of the decisions doctors make about your care are based on laboratory results. Laboratory tests are critical to determining your diagnosis and helps your doctor make the best possible treatment recommendations for you.
The Bellevue Hospital continues to offer outpatient laboratory services within the hospital and at their outpatient lab in Clyde, Ohio, providing patients in the service area quick and convenient options to fulfill laboratory orders.
TBH’s labs use up-to-date procedures to manage routine diagnostic tests and screenings to provide your health care team accurate and efficient laboratory results. TBH’s testing specialties include:
Patients will no longer need to schedule lab appointments. A physician order is required and patients may call to pre-register at 419-483-4040, then dialing 0 for the operator.
For the protection of our staff, patients and visitors, everyone entering the hospital will be required to wear a surgical face mask - regardless of vaccination status. These surgical masks should be worn while in the facility and our affiliate hospital offices.
Hours for The Bellevue Hospital outpatient laboratory services:
|Monday - Friday||6:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||6:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.|
1400 W. Main Street, Bellevue
Family Health Services - Clyde Laboratory
Effective Wednesday, Dec. 14, outpatient laboratory services will be temporarily closed at Family Health Services in Clyde. If you are in need of laboratory services, The Bellevue Hospital outpatient laboratory services are available Monday - Friday from 6:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. and Saturday from 6:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m..
COVID-19, RSV, Flu and Strep Testing at TBH
The Bellevue Hospital now offers drive-up Direct Access Testing for respiratory conditions. This service allows individuals to order their own respiratory lab tests, when they want them, at an affordable price without a physician's order. The drive-up respiratory testing site is designed for patients with symptoms of COVID-19, influenza, RSV and strep throat. Appointments are not necessary, but pre-registration is required.
Drive-up testing hours are:
Mondays - Fridays, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Here are some reminders for individuals using The Bellevue Hospital's drive-up testing area:
- Patients must pre-register by calling 419.483.4040, Ext. 0
- Testing available includes:
- COVID-19 Antigen Test - $25
- COVID-19 PCR Test - $100
- Influenza A & B Test - $40
- RSV Test - $40
- Strep Throat Test - $20
- Only credit card payments will be accepted for this respiratory testing. Payment information will be taken over the phone during the pre-registration process. If someone wants this testing processes through insurance rather than pay out of pocket, then a physician order is required.
- There are no Saturday testing hours available
- Patients should enter the hospital's campus off the County Road 302 entrace and proceed to the drive-up testing lanes on the east side of the hospital's campus. This area is indicated with a yellow star in the map below. Patients should remain in their vehicle.
Patients needing COVID-19 testing for pre-surgerythat are not exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 should enter the hospital through Patient Entrance A (indicated with a red box in the map below).
Remember, please do not use The Bellevue Hospital's Emergency Department for COVID-19 testing unless you are experiencing severe symptoms and require immediate medical care. Severe symptoms may include, but are not limited to the following - turning blue, severe chest pain, shortness of breath or confusion. Use of the Emergency Department should be reserved for medical emergencies.
Direct Access Testing at TBH
The Direct Access Testing (DAT) program allows you to order your own laboratory tests at an affordable price when you want them - without a physician's order.
DAT is available at The Bellevue Hospital's main laboratory inside the hospital, located at 1400 W. Main Street in Bellevue.
Click HERE to learn more about test availability, pre-registration and payment information.
Accessing Your Test Results
The Bellevue Hospital knows it is important to know your results. Here are some options for accessing your results:
1. If you have access to TBH’s patient portal, FollowMyHealth, you may find your test results this way. If you are already
signed up for the portal, log in at: https://bellevuehospital.followmyhealth.com.
If you are not signed up for the patient portal, follow the directions in the brochure below to set up your account.
When accessing the portal for your COVID-19 results, use this diagram to understand your testing outcome:
2. Wait for your physician to contact you with the results. Turnaround times vary depending on the test.
Please note: Turnaround times for COVID-19 test results may take up to 48 hours.
3. Although Health Information Management (Medical Records) is currenly closed to in-person visits, you can call 419.483.4040, Ext. 4212 or email email@example.com for release of your medical records.
Dr. Yilan Chang, M.D.
Accredited by the Joint Commission
For more information please dial 419.483.4040 and the following option.