Occupational Health Services at The Bellevue Hospital focuses on the needs of the area's business community by providing cost-efficient and personalized services.
- Workplace drug testing
- Injury care
- Health and wellness programs
Health and wellness programs may be conducted either at the workplace or at The Bellevue Hospital.
- First aid classes
- Smoking cessation
- Drug free workplace
- Back injury prevention
- Stress management
Special topics may be arranged to meet a company's individual needs.
More than just a trend in health care, health and wellness programs on the job may mean reduced absenteeism, lower health care costs and improved employee health.
- Certified DOT Physicals - Only $55. No appointment necessary. Walk-Ins for DOT physicals accepted Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Our DOT/CDL physical exams meet the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration requirements.
Depending on the company's needs, a variety of physicals may be performed, including the following types:
- On site work analysis
- Transitional work program
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Fitness for duty
- Annual exams to prevent and detect injury and illness.
For more information please dial 419.483.4040 and the following extension.
|TBH Occupational Health Center||Ext. 4488|