Working at The Bellevue Hospital has its benefits*
When you join The Bellevue Hospital, you will be working as part of a team toward a common goal of providing quality healthcare, close to home for our friends, families, and the communities we serve. We have been doing this for more than 100 years. Below you will find a complete list of benefits designed to support you with immediate and long-term benefits and other rewards to help provide for you and your family's overall financial, professional and personal well-being.
*Eligibility for benefits is determined by part time or full time status.
For additional details about any of these benefits, please contact Human Resources.
- Call Pay
- Preceptor Pay
- Shift Differential for Evening and Night Shifts
Paid Time Benefits
- Sick Time
- Jury Duty Pay
Health, Dental and Vision
- Traditional PPO Health Plan
- Qualified High Deductible Health Plan
- Pharmacy Benefit
- Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disease Management Program
- BeWELL for Life Incentive Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
Planning for the Future
- 401(k) Plan
Benefits for You and Your Family
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Voluntary Insurance Programs
- Sick Child Program
- Discount Programs
- The Robert Regula Children's Scholarship Program
- The Janet Regula Scholarship
Your Well-Being is Important
- Free Wellness Benefits
- Wellness Reimbursement Programs
We Recognize Your Contributions and Accomplishments
- Service Awards
- Birthday Meals and Gifts
We Care for Each Other
- HEART Fund (Helping Employees with Assistance in Rough Times)
- Shared Leave
We Help You Learn and Grow
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Professional Development
- Professional Certificates and Registrations
- On-site BLS, ACLS, PALS Courses
- In-services, Lunch-n-Learns
We Work Together as a Team
- Various Committees
We Take Time Out for a Little Fun!
We take our mission very seriously ~ to provide the very best healthcare to our friends, families and the communities we serve. But, sometimes, we have a little fun too. Scavenger hunts, poker walks around our wellness trail, tailgate parties, wellness challenges, themed events, working in our community garden and more!
Working at The Bellevue Hospital has its benefits, we hope you will consider joining our team!
For more information please dial 419.483.4040 and the following extension.
|Human Resources||Ext. 4209|
For more information please email the following: