The Bellevue Hospital’s Family Birthing Center offers care and education from pregnancy through delivery, and beyond. From Pregnancy Partners to a follow-up visit at the hospital by one of our skilled and dedicated staff members, the Family Birthing Center staff “Can Really Deliver.”
- Level 1 Family Birthing Center (FBC)
- 8 private rooms
- FBC staff has over 315 combined years of experience
- Viewing window for nursery, with nursery located behind the nurse station for enhanced security
- Sofa bed available for overnight stay for father or partner to be able to assist in care of the new baby
- Whirlpool tubs in each room, some rooms with ADA accessible units
- Medical gas lines located behind artwork on wall for more of a “homey” atmosphere
- Windows with an outside view in each room
- Other highlights include close proximity to surgery for c-sections or other complications, return area for room service trays and linens and a separate education room
- Childbirth Education
- Breastfeeding Basics
- Sibling Education
- Lamaze Childbirth Education
- MOMS Breastfeeding Support Group
- Pregnancy Partners
Looking for an OB/GYN?
The Bellevue Hospital's board-certified gynecologists and women's health nurse practitioner deliver compassionate and expert care when you need it the most. Our OB/GYN's are currently accepting patients in our Clyde and Bellevue offices:
We believe that each patient has the right to receive quality care based on individual needs and age. Patients and their families are involved in establishing priorities for the care that best meet the patient needs.
We work to keep you safe in a clean and healthy environment.
To help reduce the spread of the flu and flu-like illnesses, and to protect our patients, visitors and community members, The Bellevue Hospital has temporarily suspended our Lamaze Childbirth Preparedness class, Breastfeeding Basics class and MOMS Support Group. We understand this is an exciting time, yet also a little stressful. If you have any questions or concerns about childbirth preparedness, please call TBH’s Childbirth Educator at 419.483.4040, Ext. 4295 to discuss education options.
The Bellevue Hospital has also updated visitor restrictions during this time. Patients in Family Birthing Center are permitted two designated visitors for the birth of a child. These two visitors should remain the same two during the course of the patient's stay. Children under the age of 18 should not visit any areas of the hospital. We apologize for any inconvenience.