The Bellevue Hospital offers a monthly luncheon and educational program for those 55 years of age and older. The program is held at Bellevue Society for the Arts, 205 Maple Street, Bellevue, Ohio. The program is held on the third Thursday of each month and the second Thursday during the months of November and December. The cost of the program is $3 for lunch. Reservations are requested.
The luncheons are held from 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Upcoming dates for 2023 include:
- January 19 - "Introducing Robotic Surgery at TBH"
- February 16 - "Wakeman Maple Farms"
- March 16 - "Erie MetroParks Bald Eagles"
- April 20 - OSU's Erie County Agriculture and Natural Resource Department presents "Tips for Gardening and Composting"
- May 18 - Dr. Ned, Pain Mangement Physician "Spinal Arthritis"
- June 15 - Christian Cloggers Dance Team. The June event will also have a beach theme. Participants are encouraged to wear their favorite beach/luau inspired clothing and accessories!
- July 20
- August 17
- September 21
- October 19
- November 9
- December 14
For more information or to make reservations please dial 419.483.4040 and the following extension.
|Community Services||Ext. 6610|