The Bellevue Hospital’s Speaker’s Bureau has several program topics available to community groups and organizations seeking programs for upcoming meetings.
Programs on a variety of health-related issues are presented free-of-charge, personalized to the needs of the group, and may be presented at the regular meeting location or at the hospital.
Presentation topics include:
- Adaptive Equipment for Activities of Daily Living
- Advance Directives
- Back Pain Risk and Prevention
- Cholesterol and You
- CPR and Other Life-Saving Techniques
- Diabetes Warning Signs
- Get Moving!
- Healthy and Heart Smart Eating
- Home Safety Modifications
- How to Talk to Your Doctor
- Know Your Risk for Falling
- Medication Information
- Medication Management Clinic
- Preventing Workout Injuries
- Proper Posture
- Reading Food Labels
- Spring Cleaning Safety
- Starting an Exercise Program
- Substance Use Disorder
- The Ups and Downs of Blood Pressure
- Winter Weather Safety
- Women's Health Issues (including Mammography and Osteoporosis
Many free or low-cost health screenings such as blood pressure or cholesterol may be included with the presentation or scheduled separately.
For more information or to request a speaker for your next meeting please dial 419.483.4040 and the following extension.
|Marketing Department||Ext. 4899|
For more information or to request a speaker please email the following: