The Finance Department is an essential part of any healthcare organization. Finance professionals are the gatekeepers for all financial information. This information is necessary to ensure successful financial operations of the hospital.
The Finance Department prepares hospital monthly financial statements that are presented to the Finance Committee and Hospital Board of Directors. Some other important responsibilities of the department are as follows:
- Accounts Payable processes invoices for payment to hospital vendors. Invoices should be sent to the attention of: Accounts Payable, The Bellevue Hospital, P O Box 8004, Bellevue, Ohio 44811-8004
- Processes and maintains payroll information.
- Maintains Community Benefit Reporting information.
- Prepares annual 990 Tax form, as well as W-2’s and 1099’s.
- Prepares annual Medicare and Medicaid cost reports.
- Maintains productivity system.
- Prepares Operating and Capital Budgets.
- Coordinates annual Financial and Pension audits.
|Monday - Friday||7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Saturday - Sunday||Closed|