If you experience heart and lung-related symptoms, the team of Licensed Respiratory Care Professionals, Certified vascular technicians, and/or EEG technicians are available to provide care and treatment.
Examples of these services are as follows:
- Cardiac stress tests
- Echo cardiograms
- Electroencephalograms (EEGs)
- Electrocardiograms (EKGs)
- Respiratory care and breathing treatments
- Pulmonary function studies
- Vascular ultrasound
- 24-hour holter monitoring
The Cardiopulmonary Department also provides smoking cessation.
Contact the Cardiopulmonary Department at 419-483-4040 Ext. 4244
Heart Health Resources « Click here to be taken to a resource listing.