Thank you for taking the time to complete this application for The Bellevue Hospital’s Patient and Family Advisory Council (PFAC).
The PFAC will be comprised of current and former patients, family members and clinical staff of The Bellevue Hospital. The council will meet to work together to make enhancements in patient safety, quality and experience.
The goals of the council are:
• Provide insight to hospital leaders and staff about patient and family healthcare needs
• Work with staff to improve patient and family services
• Improve patient safety, quality and experience
• Serve as a patient family advisor working with us in the planning of patient care areas and
The benefits of joining the PFAC include:
• Being part of a team
• Making a difference in the lives of our patients, family and staff
• Meeting new people who have had similar experiences as yours
The Patient and Family Advisory Council will meet routinely at The Bellevue Hospital.