The Bellevue Hospital Foundation, in collaboration with The Vue Banquet & Event Center, hosted the ninth annual D. Ross Irons Memorial 5K Run/Walk on Saturday, July 30 at The Vue Banquet & Event Center in Bellevue. Proceeds from the event will benefit women’s and children’s health and wellness programming at the hospital.
"I'd like to thank all of the individuals who participated this year and the community members that came out to support the event," said Dennis Sabo, TBH foundation director. "Also, a big thank you to The Vue Banquet & Event Center for hosting the run and providing refreshments to the runners after the event, and Vicki Schoen and her volunteers for all of their help facilitating this year's 5K."
Results are: (runners and walkers combined)
Overall female champion, Rylee Bollenbacher, 21:45. Overall male champion, Tucker Williams, 19:30.
· Under 13 Females: Mia Bibb, 22:11; Amber Bischoff, 28:57. Males: Owen Panyard, 24:30; Brock Arebaugh, 25:40; Konnor Smith, 29:21.
· 14-19: Females: Dominique Weisz, 22:11; Eva Hancock, 23:07; Grace Booze, 26:18. Males: Benjamin Wright, 20:47; Jeremiah Tuttamore, 22:00; Chase Hofstatter, 24:33.
· 20-29: Females: None in category. Males: Roy McKenzie, 21:33; Christian Booze, 26:20.
· 30-39: Females: Amy Walters, 24:20; Michelle Bischoff, 32:40; Stacy Robinson, 36:36. Males: Caleb Wybissinger, 24:19; Amar Gulati, 31:26.
· 40-49: Females: None in category. Males: Mike Skidmore, 20:54; Scott Wise, 22:08; Eric Robinson, 28:32.
· 50-59: Females: Lisa Foos, 28:54; Jen Walker, 36:12. Males: Lee Booze, 23:50; Kevin Armbruster, 34:29.
· 60-over: Females: Julie Fulton 28:16; Pat Custer, 51:27; Denise Gerber. Male: Keith Robinson, 34:38; Agustin Ramos, 27:25.
Overall top walker, Tom Gardner, 54:10.
For more information on the Dr. D. Ross Irons Memorial 5K or The Bellevue Hospital Foundation, call Dennis Sabo at 419.483.4040, Ext. 4319.