Basic Life Support (BLS) HeartCode - This is CPR for health-care professionals
- To take the course there is a fee of $25.00 but you must complete an online course prior to the hands-on class. See directions below.
- The online course can be purchased at: Online AHA
- Go to courses, choose from the drop down options, HealthCare Professionals, HeartCode BLS
- The online course should be $28.50. The HeartCode skills session will cost $25.00
- The student should bring their certificate of completion of the online course and a check written out to The Bellevue Hospital - Education Department for $25.00 on the day of the class.
If you are health care employee from another facility and/or a community member and would like to complete Basic Life Support (BLS) HeartCode or another American Heart Association courses offered by The Bellevue Hospital, please contact the Education Department at 419.483.4040, Ext. 4350.