The Health Information Technology and Telecommunications Department purpose is to develop, maintain, and support the technology necessary to meet the needs of The Bellevue Hospital, to enhance our users’ ability to provide quality care.
Some of the activities of the department are:
- Initiation and maintenance of all computer hardware and software including updates
- Database initiation and maintenance including updates
- User security setup and maintenance
- Responsible for audits for HIPAA Security compliance
- Initiation and maintenance of network function including updates
- Maintenance of communication systems
- Education as needed in regards to various applications.
|Monday - Friday||7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
Services are offered 24/7 through staff on-call hours.