As a service to the community, Samuel Ross, M.D. is offering immunization clinics for individuals of all ages.
The clinics are offered on the third Wednesday of each month from 4:00 – 8:00 p.m. at 1255 W. Main Street, Suite B in Bellevue.
- Appointments for the clinics are required. At this time, walk-ins will not be accepted. The office will accept all commercial insurances and self-pay patients. However, Medicaid is not accepted at this time.
- Patients must provide their insurance information at the time the appointment is scheduled.
- Self-pay patients must pay for immunizations prior to receiving the treatment.
- Current immunization record must be presented at the time of the appointment.
- All minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Individuals do not have to be a regular patient of Dr. Ross to schedule an immunization.
The routine immunizations offered follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention immunization schedule. Patients should verify the immunization needed during the scheduling process to ensure availability. COVID-19 vaccines are not available during Dr. Ross' immunization clinics.
To schedule an appointment, call 419.484.5940.
Immunization Clinic Dates:
January 20, 2021
February 17, 2021
March 24, 2021
April 21, 2021
May 19, 2021
June 16, 2021
July 14, 2021
August 18, 2021
September 15, 2021
October 20, 2021
November 17, 2021
December 15, 2021