As a new service to the community, Samuel Ross, M.D. is offering immunization clinics for individuals of all ages.
Starting in July, the clinics will be offered on the third Wednesday of each month from 4:00 – 8:00 p.m. at 1255 W. Main Street, Suite B in Bellevue.
- Appointments for the clinics are required. At this time, walk-ins will not be accepted. The office will accept all commercial insurances and self-pay patients. However, Medicaid is not accepted at this time.
- Patients must provide their insurance information at the time the appointment is scheduled.
- Self-pay patients must pay for immunizations prior to receiving the treatment.
- Current immunization record must be presented at the time of the appointment.
- All minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Individuals do not have to be a regular patient of Dr. Ross to schedule an immunization.
The routine immunizations offered follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention immunization schedule. Patients should verify the immunization needed during the scheduling process to ensure availability.
To schedule an appointment, call 419.484.5940.
Immunization Clinic Dates:
July 15, 2020
August 19, 2020
September 16, 2020
October 21, 2020
November 18, 2020
December 9, 2020