If you experience heart and lung-related symptoms, the team of Licensed
Respiratory Care Professionals, Certified vascular technicians, and/or EEG
technicians are available to provide care and treatment.
Examples of these services are as follows:
- Cardiac stress tests,
- Echo cardiograms,
- Electroencephalograms (EEGs) and
- Electrocardiograms (EKGs),
- Respiratory care and breathing treatments,
- Pulmonary function studies,
- Sleep Lab
- Vascular ultrasound,
- 24-hour holter monitoring...
The Cardiopulmonary department also provides a number of community educational programs including CPR classes.
Contact the Cardiopulmonary Department at Extension: 4244
Click Here to Consult the calendar page for a